taking care of a fiddle fig leaf tree

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

As many of you know, Chris and I have recently moved to a new apartment in a new city! (read more about our move here, here and here) We have been living in our new place for about 2 months now and I am still in the process of making our little one bedroom apartment rental feel like a home. From navigating craigslist, estate sales and overstock.com I have finally purchase most of the furniture we need, however, a home is never complete without plants, right? Since I do not have a green thumb, I have relied on a lot of research and advice from the people around me. As of now I have my eyes set on purchasing a Fiddle Fig Leaf Tree. Not only are they gorgeous, but they make any room feel like a tropical paradise. 

Do you have any indoor plant advice for this rookie? Also, do you happen do own a Fiddle Fig Leaf Tree? If so, how has it been so far? 

xoxo,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger