what inspired me this weekend

Monday, March 24, 2014

All images via Garance Dore website
This weekend was spent relaxing and taking a mental break from the computer. However, there was one site that I could not keep myself away from... Garance Dore's blog! She is a super talented french artist that illustrates for major magazines, such as Vogue and Marie Claire. Also Garance has partnered with labels such as Kate Spade New York, and created great illustrated prints for clothing and accessory lines. I have always adored her work, however it was only this weekend that I discovered her blog. And what a great discovery it was! She has a great sense of humor, and writes about all things french and how, after 4 years living in New York City, has embraced the new yorker lifestyle.  If I had to pick only two stories out of many great ones they would have to be Things Parisians Do and Things New Yorkers Do. READ THEM!   

Not only are you able to get lost in all her incredible stories, but you also can shop all her amazing prints! 


After spending roughly 3 hours on the site, I seem to be having an urge to hop on a non-stop plane to Paris, sit in a cafe with an expresso, croissant and a cigarette in hand! Oh, so very parisian. And of course make good use of words such as Merde - and as my very good friend would say... Putain! Pardon my french, but I just couldn't help myself.  

Hope you had a lovely weekend!

xoxo,
m

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger