cities on my mind

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Another week is upon us and a few great things have been on my mind. So much has been going on lately that I can't help but wonder, how does one keep a balanced mind through intense times? For me it boils down to taking one step at a time and focusing on what the present is handing you. This week I managed to finish up my projects at work, hang out with close friends, pack and clean an entire one bedroom apartment! Of course, none of this would have been possible without the help and support of lovely family members. 

As I researched pretty illustrated maps of Rio and LA, I stumbled upon these ever so cute prints of cities around the world. After seeing these beauties, I am definitely considering making a framed "places we have been" type wall in our next home

As of tomorrow I will be on a plane starting my (so needed) vacation. I will be documenting it all in order to share the details with you on my return. This will be our itinerary... 





IMAGES VIA CONFETTIE LOVE



How do you feel about documenting your travels with perfectly illustrated prints? 


xoxo,
m


0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger