{colors} pantone color of the year

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hello and happy hump day! If I could explain the past few weeks in one word it would definitely be ‘overwhelming’. As many of you know we relocated to Los Angeles (read more here) and I was very fortunate to find an amazing job a few days after we were situated in our little temporary studio apartment. This is my second week on the job and I have so much to learn, and I am trying to take everything in. It has been hard to slow down and concentrate on other things… However yesterday during my lunch break, I was mindlessly browsing through Pantone’s website (love to explore their endless color collection), and found out that their color of the year is one of my personal favorites: Emerald Green (read more here.) So classy!

What better way to illustrate the word classy and the ever so elegant color emerald green than with Vogue covers? Even better, vintage Vogue covers… Plus a gorgeous recent one that I couldn't help but fall in love with.  

How is your week so far? Ready to embrace the weekend – or even dare to dream about the Thanksgiving holiday coming up pretty soon?

xoxo,


p.s: have you seen Pantone’s online shop?? I am in heaven… want it all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger