{collections} photobooth crazy

Monday, November 4, 2013


Welcome Monday!! I cannot believe how fast this weekend went by... I guess time flies when you're having fun, right?! We kept busy this weekend and tried to enjoy the ever so perfect socal weather. Even though we did do quite a lot, Sunday mornings are usually my time to relax. I like to sit on the couch in silence accompanied by a cuppa coffee and nothing else. This is what keeps me sane and what helps me focus on the week to come. While I was making coffee this Sunday, I couldn't help but stare at my refrigerator... more precisely at my collection of crazy photobooth pictures. I love a good photobooth and every time I come across one there is no one keeping me from getting in (even if that means I have to drag people in with me!) Between unexpected flashes, "don't know where to look" faces, sunglasses, and some good old crazy poses...these are a few of my favorite shots.

Chirs and I on random nights out

My mom is the best and silliest mom ever!

Friends love photobooth moments!

Do you have an uncontrollable desire to hop into a photobooth every time there is one around? If so, I strongly advise you to carry those crazy awesome pictures around with you at all times... they will surely bring unexpected laughter! 

xoxo,
m

2 comments:

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger