{collections} summer vacation

Monday, July 15, 2013

summer vacation I mariana hodges for sparkyourprint.blogspot.com






















Summer vacation... Just thinking about these words brings a (big) smile to my face! All the long hours in a cold office eventually pays off when you get off the plane and all you see is blue water and clear sandy beaches, am I right? Well, this year our annual summer vacation is taking us to a familiar and dearly missed location. We will soon be boarding a plane to the lovely shores of Brazil - more specifically Rio de Janeiro. If you are a recent reader (read my story here), you probably are not aware of the fact that I am from Brazil, and moved here only a few years ago to follow my dream (or the man of my dreams!). However, my family remains in Rio and I miss them dearly! 

Usually Chris and I try to visit a different country each vacation we take, nonetheless this year our celebrations will be even more special. My parents have gladly decided to throw us a vow renewal ceremony and it will be oh-so special! (you can read more about it here and here

Anyway, all this beach thinking (we will have 14 straight days there!) have led me to put together a little  inspiration board with a few of my favorite beachy prints. 




beach watercolor prints I mariana hodges for sparkyourprint.blogspot.com




Hope you had a great weekend and here is to a productive week ahead!



xoxo,
m

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger