deviating a tad bit

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I decided to deviate from the challenge a little bit today to share some color inspiration. Last week I posted a print inspiration board of "what colored my weekend" and today I will be following this idea, but incorporating a painting I fell in love with on artsy.net. If you have yet to browse through this website please do so NOW! You will not regret it, I promise. 


If you want to keep track of all the pretty prints and paintings that inspire me follow my pinterest board here


All these wonderful colors have been on my mind lately. It is so summer and makes me what to get on the next plane to Greece and lounge in the warm blue water...Ah! Don't you agree? 

"The colors live a remarkable life of their own after they have been applied to the canvas." Edvard Munc

xoxo,
m

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger