{what colored my weekend} taxi yellow

Tuesday, April 30, 2013





My favorite thing about the weekend is the luxury you have to use your time exactly the way you want to. Maybe it's because I have a desk job, or that I do not have kids just yet, but on weekends I feel free... like the world is limitless and inspiration is everywhere! This week was no different... I was on Pinterest trying to find pattern and color inspirations and I stumbled upon this oh-so lovely nyc inspired taxi print. By far this was my favorite image on my Pinterest feed this weekend. I'm not usually drawn to the color yellow, but it has definitely been on my mind lately. Maybe it's Kate Spade's new sunny line called Saturday, or because I always want to be as fancy as this ABD card... plus who would not fall for a Nate Berkus beach towel? Just darling. 

Off I go to tackle the my to-do list. Here is to a sunny and delightful week ahead!

xoxo,
m

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger