afraid of

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Oh my! I have reached day 7 of the challenge...Thanks for following on and leaving such sweet comments. 

The question today is What am I most afraid of. Kind of a scary question itself right? I think so... I started reading a few of the other blogger's post and it all seemed pretty accurate to me. Some said they were scared of cockroaches, others of tsunamis... and a lot were describing their fear of loosing loved ones. I can agree on every single item of their lists! After reading a hand full I couldn't help but wonder, am I really THAT afraid of every single thing in life?? I may be exaggerating here, however I did realize that life itself is a pretty scary thing. Don't ya think? All the little challenges, the responsibilities, pressure... Oh man! I don't see a tiny cockroach beating that... 

Even though I am very afraid of life, I am absolutely, ultimately in love with it! It fills me up, it brings me strength, it teaches me to be a better and stronger person, and sometimes out of nowhere it delivers sweet gifts to my doorstep. 



PHOTO TAKEN BY MY LOVELY HUSBAND CHRIS HODGES

How about you are you scared of that beautiful blue sky? :) Or just spiders, horses, cows, garbage disposal (yes, ma'am! I think I can write a whole new post on this one)...

xoxo,
m

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger