one sweet and simple moment

Thursday, May 9, 2013



Day 9: A moment in your day. It did not take me long to think about this one... It was just last week that a sweet and simple moment happened in my life. 

Chris got a job to film a commercial for a resort in the mountains and asked if I wanted to join him. At first, my response was obviously no... He would be working all day and what the hell would I do for 24 hours BY MYSELF? However, the more I thought about it, the better the idea sounded. We had a free place to stay and I would have the entire day to lounge around and enjoy the lake view (did I mentioned there was a pool??). 

The day ended up being wonderful. I went for a morning run, ate lunch outside on the patio, and went for a late afternoon swim. What a sweet moment it was. Even though it was only one day, I came back refreshed and ready to take on life. 


Have you ever experienced a getaway with no one else but yourself? If yes, please do share... I would love to hear where you ended up.


xoxo,
m


p.s: check out the challenge here!
p.p.s: while I was writing this post it took me back to my very first post (sigh!) here. 

1 comments:

  1. Estou mesmo precisando fazer isso mesmo. A gente volta revigorada. Adorei as mudanças na pagina. BJs

    ReplyDelete

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger