happy new year!!!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! After a long week of resting and getting things ready for moving (we are moving to a new apartment next week), I am ready to bring in the new year with positive vibes and colorful intentions. Chris and I had a hard time figuring out what to do and where to go in LA for nye. We are tired of the bar/club scene, and wanted to stay within our budget (hard for an expensive city such as los angeles). However, we stumbled upon a free event that is happening in Grand Park for the very first time and it will be focusing on local artist and local food. They are going for a "by LA for LA" type of event, and I am so there! Hoping on the metro (for the very first time!) and heading downtown to see some pretty lights and enjoy yummy food. And of course, cheering to the new year with  a glass of bubbly in hand. Not too fancy, but simple and meaningful. Plus its suppose to be in the lower 40's tonight (cold for socal) so I get to cozy up with my favorite guy while counting down to the new year. Sounds like a perfect night for me, don't ya think? What are your plans for tonight? Staying in or going all out and parting with your favorite people? 

Hope you have a wonderful nye celebration and I'll see you in 2014!

xoxo,

p.s: wanna know what I had planned last year? read more here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger