just because

Monday, January 6, 2014


Hello lovelies and happy new year! Its has been a couple of crazy days around the Hodges household. We finally moved to a better neighborhood/apartment and are trying to get settled in. All this after spending Christmas eve and day in San Francisco (more on this later), and NYE trying to sign our lease. Holy moly! 

Anyway... Because I am popped out from all the moving, today is just for images. Simple, yet meaningful images. For no reason... just because. These are the ones that have caused me to smile, giggle, feel a tad bit nostalgic, and want to close my eyes and image something great is about to happen. Maybe I'm feeling too much of the "new year new" fluke, nevertheless these pretty colored, perfectly imperfect, posed pictures just did it for me.  I hope you enjoy it as well ! Here is to a wonderful week ahead.





image via tumblr

image via tumblr


xoxo,
m

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger