happy holidays (from my silly self)

Friday, December 20, 2013


Hey all!! I cannot believe the holidays are already here. This year our tiny family of two will be spending our first Christmas away from family (and pretty broke to be honest with you). At first I had a hard time dealing with this, however we are on a journey to build a life of our own and all the downs will be well worth it in the end. It has also helped me realize that the holidays don't necessarily need to be all about tons of shopping and freak outs over January's credit card bill ;) This year our Christmas will be about simple, loving, silly, and happy moments in life. 

Here are a few things I plan on doing this long weekend: 

1. hang out in my yoga pants with oversize sweaters and glasses
2. eat a lot of popcorn while watching tons of old movies on netflix
3. catch up on 'new girl'
4. (super) clean our apartment 
5. read at least 100 pages of my newly acquired book 
6. make cheese fondue and drink some pinot 
7. be kind, be silly, and give lots of hugs 

Anyways sweet friends, this will be my last post before Christmas. So I wish you all a happy, joyful, heart-filled holiday. I hope you get to spend time with the ones you love, even if it's just a big HELLO via skype. Hope you hug and get hugged a lot. Smile and get tons of unexpected smiles back. Because that is what truly matters after all.

xoxo,
m

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger