{collections} popcorn packaging design

Monday, July 29, 2013

Popcorn is a subject that should not be taking lightly (read more here). Am I right? If I was given the chance I would definitely live off of popcorn (and sushi). Well, in reality after a couple of months I am pretty sure I would get tired of only eating that, however in my perfectly imagined world such thing does not happen! ;) 

What better than eating a perfectly designed popcorn? (packaging that is...) As I wrote last week, I am a sucker for pretty food and Angie's Kettle Corn definitely fits that category. See the full branding project here
I simply adore the way that the popcorn comes alive in this design - it's like they are jumping with delight. In addition to the happy corn, the designer (Sam Soulek) made good use of playful words such as "dang" giving it a carefree and friendly vibe. 

Nothing like the perfect mix of color, beautiful type and friendly words... 

   





























ALL IMAGES FROM ALLAN PETERS (DOT) COM


Oh how lovely! After all these pretty images I might just have to skip my usual lunch and head out for some fresh popped popcorn. 

Ta-ta sweet friends.

xoxo,
m

p.s: Like the post? Please do share! That is what makes the internet oh so lovely! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger