{what colored my week} strawberry pink

Friday, July 26, 2013

strawberry pink I mariana hodges for sparkyourprint.blogspot.com


Earlier this week, I came across this amazing picture Chris took at a food festival here in D.C. I have a thing for pretty colored fruit - strawberries, watermelon, raspberry, pineapple... - and the picture just made me smile! Strawberries have a unique color to them. They are not a exactly red or pink... it's like the two colors met in between and had a party. And I am right to say that strawberries look like they have a ton of freckles on them? Eeek... I love some good freckles. They add just the right amount of personality and charm to anyone/thing. 

I curated a few of my favorite things on the web this week that go oh so well with the perfectly colored picture. The bathing suit screams comfort and charm (plus J.Crew is on sale right now...), Kate Spade does it again with the gorgeous color combo and the whimsical details on this tote (and yes, it is on sale as well!). I recently purchased this Essie nail polish mainly because of it's name - pink strawberry bliss. However, I fell in love as soon as I painted my toe nails with it (so summer).     

Anyway, lovely blogger friends, I hope you are enjoying your Friday and here is to an incredible weekend ahead! 


xoxo,
m

p.s: I have very exciting news to share with all of you next week! For now, let's just say that the Hodge's fam are in for an adventure.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger