{collections} pleased to meet you, i'm betty.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

betty magazine I mariana hodges for sparkyourprint.blogspot.com



























This adorable magazine not only has a very unique name, but as soon as you set eyes on the cover, you know you are in for a treat! Meet Betty. All the way across the pond, in London Town is where this beautiful independent publishing piece comes together to celebrate the true meaning of being a women. The uniqueness that is present in each one of us, and what truly makes us wonderful. With each turn of a page, you will find yourself immersing in the world of Betty - your world. Where no women is asked to fit a preexisting label and no one is judged based on a untouchable standard. Hooray for that!


betty magazine spreadI mariana hodges for sparkyourprint.blogspot.com



Not only is the magazine a true inspiration to women, it is designed to perfection. From the singular photo shoots to the unique layout, Betty comes together like some sort of personal diary - and a friend you can count on. Bright colors are ever present along with insightful recommendations from cooking, fashion, decor, and lifestyle. 

A few weeks ago I pre-ordered my Summer 2013 issue, and cannot wait to get my package in the mail. Because honestly they got my at the Winter 2012 issue introduction: "Pop the kettle on, put your feet up and sit down with the new winter issue of Betty Magazine."  What can I say, its the English girl in me... 


xoxo,
m

Don't forget to leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you! Want to collaborate - or just chat? Shoot me an email: marianahodges1(at)gmail(dot)com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger