a little dose of inspiration

Monday, June 24, 2013


kate spade and pretty shoes I mariana hodges for sparkyourprint.blogspot.com


Hello and Happy Monday! If you are anything like me, you always need a good dose of encouragement and inspiration to start off the week... I always feel like the weekend passes me like a flash and in no time realty kicks in... Yikes! This is why, the first thing I do on Monday mornings is put on a fancy outfit and listen to flirty music all day!! 

So lets put on our statement necklaces, drink a good amount of caffeine (you can splurge on Mondays...), and make our daily path a little more sparkly.

Why fit in when you were born to stand out? Dr. Seuss.   

Here is some sweet flirty music from my favorite to help you get in the mood.   

xoxo,
m




0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger