branding beauties

Friday, March 15, 2013

"A brand is the idea of a specific product or service that consumers connect with, by identifying the name, logo, slogan, design or personality of the company who owns the idea or image." 

A few weeks ago, I wrote a post about branding (here), and how I absolutely love the whole process and creative aspect of it. After reading through my post I got inspired and decided to start collecting images and creating backward branding boards for companies I admire and follow. I am calling these "backward branding boards" because all these brands have already been through the whole process. Nevertheless, it should be fun to see how after it is all said and done, the brands inspire people like you and me.


ALL IMAGES FROM PINTEREST.COM


C Wonder is a fun, stylish, all things-monogrammed type brand! I recently discovered them while searching on Pinterest for golden monograms for our vow renewal party. They sell everything from clothing to cute and stylish tabletop items (my favorite). The two words that comes to my head when I think of them is: stylishly fun! I feel like every time I enter the world of C Wonder something pops in my head and says: "Let's make life fun - but looking good while doing so!" Kind of perfect for me...       

Have a brand you love? Please do share...

Cheers and happy weekend all!


xoxo,
m

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger