cheers to spring!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tomorrow may just be the most wonderful day of the year: March, 20th is the first day of Spring! Oh, how wonderful to welcome warm weather, tons of beautiful colors and blooms. I love the excitement of a new season... new plans, outfits, and travels. Every time the sun comes out, it seams like people do too - from their apartments and from their gloomy moods... ;) I know that I sure feel that effect! The only thing I can complain about in the spring time (and I will) is all the damn pollen (pardon my french!) BUT it is all worth enduring, for sure! - and it's nothing that a good old Allegra can't handle. 

Because it's a new season, I really needed to get rid of the boring black desktop background I had on my computer... I apologize in advance if your not this girly, but I just had to put together something very pastel and floral!!! Come on... give it a try! To be honest with you it took me a while to like the color pink (I have never been the kind of girl that her dream was to have an all pink bedroom). However, when you learn how to use it, It can work miracles (a little exaggeration here...) BUT SERIOUSLY!  
.
   

With flower patterns and pink colors, the design comes together in perfect spring hues... (feel free to save it to your computer and use it as well!) Hope you have having a productive week and can't wait to chat soon! 

Until next time.

xoxo,
m

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger