books to read in 2015

Friday, January 9, 2015

1. Bread and Wine  2. This is The Story of a Happy Marriage  3. A Moveable Feast  4. The Headmistress of Rosemere 



2014 for me has been a very slow reading year. For one reason only: I seemed o have chosen the longest books to read. First there was The Goldfinch, then I initiated by obsession with the Outlander Series - where each book has over 700 pages. Truth be said, if you look at it from amount of reading I think I did a pretty good job - approximately 2,500 pages in a year! :)
 
Jokes aside, I decided to take a different route this year. I'm going for short and sweet. Feel good novels about relationships, food, wine and Paris! I don't think you can go wrong with any of the items above.
 
Do you have any book recommendations? If so please do share. My favorite weekly task is to update my never ended "to-read" list on GoodReads.com ;) Hope you have a fantastic weekend.

xoxo,
m    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger