weekend in pictures (and a few words)

Wednesday, November 19, 2014



Hello and welcome back! This past weekend we set out on our last camping trip of the season. I made some yummy chili on Friday night so we could have some warm hearty meal to go along side with the campfire and a good bottle of Cabernet. It was simply delicious and you can get the recipe here

We knew it was going to be pretty cold being that that was the last weekend the campsites would be opened, but we never expected the extreme wind that woke us up in the wee hours of the morning the following day. Our tent almost didn't survive, however we managed to get everything in the car and drive back home safe! :) Even though, it was a crazy ride, we had such a blast soaking up the fresh mountain air and taking fun family pictures. 


I was very pleased with my crazy decision to chop off my hair earlier that morning - I was expecting a total meltdown, since it wasn't a thought out plan...

That was our weekend in a nutshell. Hope you are having a splendid week so far and are enjoying Christmas music (yes, that is so happening!) and the first signs of cold weather. 

xoxo,
m


2 comments:

  1. Unexpected haircuts are my favorite. Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every single time I chop my hair off it is always an "out of nowhere" decision! He he. Don't know if I would be able to do it if I thought it over too much :) xoxo

      Delete

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger