favorite winter outfit

Monday, November 24, 2014


Call me crazy but Winter is my favorite season. Summer is great and all, but as soon as that first winter chill comes along, I get all excited. There is nothing better that warm wool socks paired with a pair of comfy leather boots, am I right?

Winter also makes me crave a simple wardrobe, and it is usually when I decided to donate every single item in my closet. I love the feeling of stripping away of all the unnecessary things and making room for more of what matters. When I no longer have 10 thousand clothing options (that usually goes untouched) I have more time in the morning to sit down and enjoy my cup of coffee instead of rushing out the door grabbing anything and everything in my way. That is no way to start your day!

Even though Southern California does not do winter as it should :) I still manage to fit in a few of my favorite things.

What's your favorite winter outfit?

xoxo,
m


P.S: shop the items sweater / tote  / watch / pants / earrings / boots

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger