vogue editorial

Wednesday, November 12, 2014



When I was in college majoring in Publishing, my heart wasn't sure whether I would pursue the book or magazine industry. Even though I have always been infatuated by paperbacks and the stories that are told, shinny magazines have always been a world I wanted to tackle. They have the perfect mix between words and imagery that collide in the most unexpected way. Where typography has the freedom to occupy any blank space giving a greater purpose to letters and their kerns. 

This Vogue Australia editorial caught my attention last week and has been on my mind ever since. There is something so classic about this photoshoot that makes me a tad bit nostalgic... The lighting, the sail boat, the outfits. Simple, yet elegant. Extraordinary in a simplistic way.  





0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger