hooray! it's the fourth

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I love everything about 4th of July. The colors, the fireworks, family BBQ's and the good old American patriotism. Even though I was not born here in the States, and my immediate family lives far far away in Brazil, after being taken in by my lovely husband's family, I feel like this is my home. I am building my life here as an adult and I love everything about it.

With that said, having family in another country makes snail mailing not the best choice. Sure, I love writing letters and cards, but when the estimated arrival date is an average of a month at a time, I rely heavily on Paperless Post! They have great options with designs from Kate Spade, J. Crew, Johnathan Adler, and even Oscar de la Renta. Pretty fancy, hum?

It wasn't a surprise that the moment I received Paperless Post's email showcasing their Independence Day card collection, I flipped out! Even though I probably won't send anyone a "Happy Fourth of July" card, I fell in love with a few too many of their designs... If I had to choose, my favorite would definitely be the "Dinner and a keg" one. Common' a 4th of July celebration wouldn't be the same without a keg stand performance, am I right? Ok... I'm just kidding. I don't even remember the last time I did a keg stand.

Any-who, Chris and I (plus my lil' bro) are on our way to Vegas tomorrow!!! MY VERY FIRST TIME! To say I am excited is an understatement. This is will be a memorable Independence Day for sure!

Hope you have a fantastic holiday weekend, m'dears!

xoxo,
m

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger