currently obsessed: pineapple everything

Wednesday, April 23, 2014


Hello and welcome back! It's been a while.. how have you been? Life has been good and busy, very busy! Entertaining out of town friends, taking care of our new pup (more news on this later) and enjoying the amazing weather. Even though, winter wasn't as bad as I am used to on the east coast, it does feel good to welcome Spring! Whenever a new season begins I always get excited. Nature brings new colors, stores have pretty summery outfits displayed and people seem to feel renewed (or at least I do). With that said, Spring has inspired me to look for colorful and happy things and now I can say I am obsessed with the tasty and good looking pineapple. Something about it just screams SUMMER and POOL SIDE fun!!! So I gathered a few images that have been lingering on my online feed and making me feel all kinds of fancy.      

Image via Studio DIY

Okay, someone has to throw a costume party ASAP so I can dress as a pineapple. Common' this is the best DIY ever!  



If I had it my way, pineapples would be my bedroom decor theme for sure! Nothing makes me happier than pretty patterned pineapples hanging on my walls. 


Shoes, shoes, shoes - with pineapple print. Enough said! Does anyone know where I can buy these? 

Image via ebay


Image via Anthropologie


And to complete my Spring/Summer obsession, a super duper cute pair of shorts and paddleball set for warm beach days.  

Hope your week is off to a fantastic start! Check in later on this week. I will be talking PUPPY!! 

xoxo,
m

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger