Man, this weekend went by fast! But then again they all do, right? To start this week on a good note, my very favorite blog selection (that I haven't done in a while)!! What colored my weekend today has a little hint Valentine's Day vibe to it. Even though I did not plan it out, this Vogue UK print just did it for me. And then every thing else just followed... Hope you had a fantastic weekend. Now on to the gorgeously red items...
1. Ashley Brooke gets me. Well, I think she gets all the girly girls out there... This print definitely deserves a place on my dresser.
2. Lately I have been hooked on red lips, however it's not always that you can a get away with super bright lipstick. That is when this cute Bando brooch would come in handy.
3. As all of you are aware, I am a lover of all things Kate Spade. This past Saturday, I ended up at the TJ Maxx down the street from our apartment, and in the middle of a very chaotic pile of accessories, I found this amazing chevron scarf! When I saw the price tag on it, I just had to get it. It feels good to be a maxximista... ;)
4. I may be the only person on earth that does not own a pair of Toms. However I think that might change real soon... (look at the price on this cute one!)
5. Red confetti. There are no practical or obvious reasons for this... Yet, I still want it!