feature: one fine day

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hello and happy hump day! Not only am I super duper happy that we are already half way through the week (this one is kicking my butt), but today I have the pleasure of being featured on One Fine Day!! Ashley is the sweet gal behind this fun and colorful blog that I have been obsessed with for the past year, and I couldn't believe it when she asked me if I could be a part of the Need Read Greed section. She is also the creator of the snail mail exchange I wrote about here (remember?) 

Anyway, hop on over to her blog to see what were my picks and be sure to click through... I'm sure you too will fall head over heels with Ashley and her colorful way of seeing the world. 



xoxo,
m


p.s: like the post? please do share. that's what makes the internet oh so lovely! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger