currently obsessed: timeline sustainable wood

Wednesday, January 29, 2014


There is no better way to put it into words... I am OBSESSED! Thanks to my talented boss, I am now ready to purchase a home and spend a fortune on this Los Angeles based company. Timeline is a sustainable wood manufacturing company that helps keep it classy here in Southern California. They create lumber wood for walls, ceilings, and floors using Lead free paints and wood from FSC-certified mills (read more here). I was fortunate enough to visit their studio (remember this instagram?) and let me just say that I was glad I did! They are located in Downtown L.A and the studio occupies an old warehouse. There is a certain charm to the architecture of the building and the all covered in paint concrete floors.








All images via Timeline's website

It's safe to say that Timeline's website and imagery assets are super well designed. With their simplistic and clean lines, they changed the way I look at a wood paneling wall. Maybe with such an unique artistic perspective you are able to turn something dull and overused into a designer's dream. What do you think? Can you feel a crazy desire of covering everything in your house with wood? Because I sure do ;) 


xoxo,
m  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger