{collections} esteban vicente on artsy

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Autumn by Esteban Vicente (via Artsy)







Hello and welcome back! It has been a while...but the long holiday weekend kept me busy and longing for no to-do lists (ever again!!) :)

Today I will be sharing with you a website that I so dearly love: Artsy. If you are a little bit like me and love some good artwork you will fall in love with this online gallery. At first it can seem quite overwhelming, however when you get the hang of it, it all makes sense - and works! I don't know about you, but I despise all newsletters/promotional emails sent to me (even though I always opt in...) but Artsy's newsletter is always an email I love receiving. 

While starting to bake some goods for our Thanksgiving gathering this past Thursday, I opened my email and there it was.... Esteban Vicente's works of art delivered right to my inbox. I am a lover of all abstract expressionist paintings and am always on the lookout for new and inspiring artists and Esteban Vicente fits right in. With his colorful color palette, geometric forms and a never ending pulsation of light... It's safe to say I fell in love! 

Untitled, Esteban Vicente (via Artsy)

Tercios, Esteban Vicente (via Artsy)
Horizontal, Esteban Vicente (via Artsy)
Composition Red & Blue, Esteban Vicente (via Artsy)

Pretty lovely, right? These are only a few of my favorite ones, there are plenty more to chose from - that is if you feeling pretty generous this holiday season. For now I will be day dreaming of a white living room, with huge glass windows, plenty of natural light, a comfy grey couch and some of these pretty paintings hanging on the walls (YES, this would be my dream home).

Off I go to tackle my extensive to-do list. Hope your week is off to a great start and until next time.

xoxo,
m

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger