{what colored my weekend} poolside blue

Monday, August 12, 2013


Monday is here and usually I am not very excited for the weekend to be over, however I had a fantastic weekend and so much to look forward to. 

On Saturday, I finally got together with a blogger friend and we had a great time talking over huevos rancheros and mimosas. (More on this meeting to come!) 

Sunday was all about poolside and summer fun. While I was hanging out by the pool, I took a look back through my Instagram photos and came across this one I took in the beginning of summer. My first swimming pool dip of the season! It made me think about how, for some odd reason, I have been avoiding the color blue. I do not know if it is because green, pink and gold have been so "in" lately, or because I have overused it in the past. Anyway, it is time to bring it back! 

A few things to end summer on a good note: 1) this album! check it out. 2) yes, I am already thinking about christmas and how our tree will need some blue ornaments. 3) recently stumbled upon this little etsy shop and fell in love. 4) since we are moving and selling all our furniture and decor (read more here), I have been focusing on redecorating. how cute are these geometric candles?        

Hope your weekend was very splashful and here is to a productive week ahead. 

xoxo,
m

p.s: Like the post? Please do share! That is what makes the internet oh so lovely! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger