styling your nightstand

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

how to style your nightstand I mariana hodges for sparkyourprint.blogspot.com


Hey all!! Today I woke up a little bit earlier than I am used to and had time to make the bed and organize a few things in my bedroom before I had to leave for work. To be perfectly honest, I am not a morning person and I usually sleep until the last minute... Leaving no time for anything except getting dressed and drinking some (much needed) coffee. However, after a long weekend of staying up till' late and waking up super duper early, I have been falling asleep earlier than  my usual bedtime. With that said, my mornings have not been that bad lately (maybe I should stick to this routine...). 

While organizing some of my things this morning, I couldn't help but think how I subconsciously, arranged all my very favorite items on my nightstand/dresser (small apartment living). Most of the things are very personal and unique - showing my personality to the fullest! 

A few things that are a must on every single nightstand:
cute candles for those special romantic nights;
watercolor prints (or paintings) that add a touch of color;
vintage glass tray (this one I found at a goodwill store for $5!!) to hold your fancy fragrances (my favorites: kate spade twirl, prada amber, and daisy by marc jacobs);
your favorite books and magazines topped by a monogram mug holding your favorite colored sharpies!

How do you style your nightstand?     

Happy Wednesday. I hope your having a fantastic week so far.


xoxo,
m

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger