hello friday - bye bye, google reader.

Friday, June 21, 2013

how to import your google reader to bloglovin I mariana hodges for sparkyourprint.blogspot.com


Happy first day of summer!! Isn't it perfect how it is on a Friday??? I think so... plus it is National Wear Your Lilly Day!! 

Even though I am very excited for summer to be here and pool season to have finally started, I am here to remind you of something BIG in the blog world. Starting July 1st, Google Reader will no longer be working. Oh, no! When I first found out a few months ago it was a complete shock, however since I switched to Bloglovin', my blogging life has become nothing except super organized! It took me a few clicks around the web to figure out how to import all the blogs I followed on Google Reader to my Bloglovin' account, so I decided to share the info with you in case you have not migrated yet. 

First, click on this link: www.bloglovin.com/import/reader 

Click on the blue button that reads import from google reader, and voila! All your feeds will be transferred to your Bloglovin' account. However, be mindful that you will have to re-categorize your blogs (that is if you do so already). [SOURCE] 

Hope this helps! Enjoy your weekend lovely friends, and until next time.


xoxo,
m

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger