things i love {part 2}

Friday, February 15, 2013

Hello and welcome back! How was your Valentine's Day? Mine was filled with yummy french macaroons, pink outfits and tons and tons of hearts... (click on the link to see the "heart attack" I gave Chris)

Friday is finally upon us and what a beautiful one it is! The sun is shinning and I think I may have heard birds chirping outside my window this morning... (does that mean spring is closer than we think?) Days like these remind me of my favorite thing to do after a long work week: go out for a fun happy hour with fancy cocktails - they are half price - and good company! Just love the feeling of letting go... while embracing all the happy talks and smiles that surround you.   

So go out and order a very pink martini to make your week end on a good note! But don't forget the accessories! When it comes to fancy cocktails, it is an order that they come with pretty add-on's such as colorful fruit and lovely stripped paper straws. They sure do make every (and any) drink special! 






I hope you have some fun plans for today's happy hour and for the weekend ahead! I sure will be looking forward to enjoying the nice weather that is coming my way :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger