what colored my weekend: summer hues

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

hello sunshine flats / kate spade iphone case / anthopologie chair / coffee mug / print from tumblr no link 
And i'm back! Oh gosh, I am so so so devastated that I have left this blog behind this past few weeks but you know how it goes... Life happens and time is limited. Plus, I have turned into a full-time blogger at work and that has been where all my blogging attention has turned to. Regardless of the reasons, I am incredibly happy to be back and hope you all will forgive me for my absence :) 

To return on a very happy and colorful note, I put together my favorite mood boards: what colored my weekend! Usually I try to post this on a Monday using it kind of like a recap of my weekend, however we are breaking all kinds of rules today so why not do it on a Wednesday? After all, I am still daydreaming of my sun-filled weekend...

If you follow me on Instagram you are aware that my little bro flew all the way from Rio to spend a couple of months with Chris and I exploring Southern California, and we have been making the most out of it. On Memorial Day Weekend we camped in the Sequoia National Forest (jaw-dropping views) and this past weekend we decided to stay local and drive to Santa Monica beach and enjoy the cold waters of the Pacific Ocean. While there, we took the tourist route and ventured out on the pier for some good old hot dogs and ice cream cones. The never ending blue California skies always seem to inspire me... and along with the very colorful accents near the pier, it seemed like a what colored your weekend mood board perfect moment! 

Hope you are having wonderful week so far and here is to me coming back to the blogging world!!! I am so happy to be here :) 

xoxo,
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger