new office space

Monday, June 23, 2014

Grow-bot planter / Los Angeles print
Monday is upon us once again, and if you are anything like me you welcome it hesitantly. However, this week I am looking forward to spending tons of time in my office, because I have new furniture and a new layout. And we all know what that means.... Decorating is in order!! I do spend 40 plus hours of my week in that teeny space, so I might as well buy plenty of plants, a pretty b&w stripped pillow for anyone that wants to pop in and chat and an LA print to hang, don't ya think?  

All walls will be painted white and my furniture is a light color wood - minus an amazing mint Fiberglass Shell armchair (like this one but with funky arms) and gray filling cabinets. Since I have no windows (hence no natural light) I want to keep things white, bright and green. 

Hopefully by the end of this week I will have everything in place and will be able to post an update! In the meantime, if you have any suggestion on what kind of plant can grow inside with no sunlight (probably none), please send it my way!!! 


xoxo,
m

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger