blogshop - los angeles

Wednesday, February 19, 2014


Hello and welcome back!  This weekend I had the pleasure of experiencing Blogshop.  As many of you bloggers out there know, Blogshop is an extremely talked about workshop hosted by Bri Emery (from designlovefest) and Angela Kohler.  They teach photoshop for bloggers in a very fun and interactive way.  All workshops are hosted in a well decorated studio, with cute goodie bags and yummy food.  

Being new to LA, I have been an avid researcher on all things related to the city.  How else am I going to find out where the cool spots are, where to go bowling, or eat cheese fondue? :) On one of my many online googling occasions I came across this studio/co-working loft called The Unique Space and thought it was a very intriguing idea.  I had no idea at the time that this was the exact location of designlovefest's studio and where Blogshop took place (coincidence, hum?) Anyway, needless to say I was extremely excited not only to be a part of the workshop, but also to be able to explore the inside of the loft.  

After two days of non-stop photoshop training and mingling with talented and creative ladies, my brain was definitely fried!  It’s funny how I react when I am around a lot of creative people… my energy level rises and all I want to do is ask questions and listen to every single word and idea that comes from that... All weekend, felt like a little sponge just sitting there soaking up all that was happening around me. Hoping I would leave with all the knowledge that was being shared and discussed.  

While on lunch break and "stretch-your-leg" kinda breaks, I managed to snap a few pictures of some of the remarkable details inside The Unique Space...






Have you ever experienced Blogshop? If so, how was it? Did you leave with your heart full and mind overflowing with knowledge and inspiration? Cuz this lady sure did :) 


xoxo,
m

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger