{colors} benjamin moore color of the year

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

benjamin moore color of the year I mariana hodges for sparkyourprint.blogspot.com

This is one of my favorite times of the year. When people (I mean companies...hehe) like Pantone and Benjamin Moore pick THE color that will be granted the very special title of "Color of the Year"! As a lover of all things color, it is an extremely hard task not to feel completely overwhelmed by the excitement that entails this very special date. It's like New York Fashion Week for fashion lovers, and the Oscars for celebrity/movie freaks! :) So here it is folks: Breath of fresh air! Benjamin Moore's color of the year. 

With that being said, it was of utmost importance that I curated a few pretty colored objects that made my heart skip a beat... 

1. the door... can I please purchase a little cottage and paint my front door this color? enough said! 
2. since we moved into our new apartment, all our living room furniture purchases have been white. I think these comfy bar stools are just what our space needs. don't ya?
3. philosophy makes the most well designed and inspiring products, and of course the sunscreen wouldn't be the exception   
4. If you know me (online or in person) this is pretty obvious. I love books and these are certainly the best definition of perfection... books that talk about color? YES PLEASE! 

What are your thoughts on 2014's color of the year? Want to read more on this subject? Click here. Want to see my take on Pantone 2013 color of the year? Click here

Hope your week is off to a lovely start and here is to the weekend ahead!!! Ta-da sweet friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger