{what colored my weekend} vintage matches mix

Monday, October 21, 2013

vintage matches print I mariana hodges for sparkyourprint.blogpsot.com

Today my "what colored my weekend" post is inspired by this lovely vintage matches print for The Aestate. I love her etsy shop and her work (remember this?) Anyhow, on our road trip we decided to collect a few pretty matches from bars and restaurants we stubbled upon. It is so much fun to see how these little tiny (sometimes useless) things can have such great design and personality. Even though we tried our hardest to gather as many as we could, it is hard to find establishments that still have pretty matches to hand out. 

The vintage matches photo print would go well place over this adorable dresser from Ikea. I love the clean lines on this piece of furniture and how there are no ugly handles! I would totally place a vintage globe on top of the dresser along with this gorgeous Nate Berkus for Target bowl - where I could store the matches we collected throughout our trip. Even though the bowl is not available on the website, I have seen it in certain stores and would love to get my hands on one. 

Weekends to me are all about gathering my thoughts and browsing aimlessly online. It is definitely when I get to experience the best of what the internet has to offer. What inspired you this weekend? Any pretty prints, bloggers or photography work that made you smile? 

Off I go to tackle the week. Don't forget to leave me a comment!! I love when you do :)


xoxo,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger