{what colored my weekend} adventurous green

Monday, September 16, 2013

road trip adventure I mariana hodges for www.sparkyourprint.blogspot.com



What better way to start the week than immersing yourself in a new adventure? An exciting and/or unusual experience. Bold and risky, with an uncertain outcome... Even though this might seem quite the nightmare for a control freak such as moi, there is nothing better than taking big steps forward - and this is just the first one! 

With the wind in my hair and "I want to get away, I want to flyyyy away" on the radio (it's an oldie, but a goodie), we will cruise the country after our own little escapade. While on the road there are a few things I can't live without... First most importantly is a cute little notebook to write down bits and pieces of inspiration you encounter along the way. I am a true believer in paper and will never fully rely on electronic gadgets to keep myself in check. Plus I love having a reason to buy cute little pens and highlighters! 

I live for scarves!! No serious... If I could have one in each color, pattern and fabric I would. They are my second best accessory (after statement necklaces, of course!) So what better than a lovely boho chic scarf to brighten up your comfy outfit or hold your hair back when you're singing Lenny Kravitz down the interstate?? Oh, and paired with these gold lip sunglasses... yes, adventurous to say the least. 

Here is to a wonderful week ahead and off I go to tackle our first 400 miles. 

xoxo,
m

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger