Hello and Happy Monday lovely bloggers! This sure is a very special Monday... Firstly, a little update: Yesterday I found an amazing dress for our vow renewal! It was the very first store I went to, but since it WAS J. Crew, I knew it would work out perfectly - and it did. Unfortunately I cannot share pictures because Chris insisted in not seeing it. (if you want to see a sneak peek, go here).
Secondly, I am very honored to have been nominated twice for the Liesbter Award (oh my, how fancy!). This award is given to new bloggers by other fellow bloggers in order to spread the word out a tab bit ;) Thank you so much to the lovely ladies Jocelyn from After 5ve and Jenny from Two Steps Forward for nominating my little blog.
I will be answering a few questions today and tomorrow, and then passing it forward! :) Here we go...
1. Which is most important to you? Hair care, Skin care, Body care, Nail care.
I have to say I am quite the girly girl and this is definitely a hard one to choose since I try to take care of everything... However, since I moved in with my husband, Chris and have had to do more housework, I have to admit my nails have been neglected a bit. Oops!
2. If you were stranded on an island, what would be the one thing you'd bring?
This will sound awful, but the first thing that comes to mind when I think about this question is POPCORN.
3. What's your favorite cuisine?
Oh my, I am a foodie and I adore anything that is well cooked. I can say Mexican, Italian, Brazilian, French...
4. Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter?
Autumn - I'm an October baby, what can I say...
5. If you had a million dollars right now, what would you do with it?
Travel the world with Chris and work with what I am really passionate about.
6. Did you have a nickname when you were young?
Yep, sure did! Everyone in my family used to call me Nana! Cute, right?
7. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
I don't think I would change anything really... I think I am where I'm supposed to be and I am very fortunate to have an amazing and supportive family.
8. For travelling: plane, train or car?
I am obsessed with planes.
9. Where's the best place you've been whilst travelling?
The Caribbean for sure. Never have I ever seen such amazing blue water in my life - plus the people there are extremely nice!
10. What's your favorite movie?
Right now it is The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
11. What's your dream/goal in life?
To find a peaceful and fulfilled life. I don't need luxury, or everything money can buy... On the contrary, I want what money cannot buy: a family, a home, and a meaningful career.
Tomorrow I will answer Jenny's questions, nominate 11 lovely bloggers and ask a few questions myself!