pink, red and white loveliness

Thursday, April 11, 2013


Hello lovelies! I am finally back with a brand new post using my categories discussed here and I am very excited to be back on track and well organized. This week Washington, DC totally skipped Spring and we experienced very hot Summer days. Seriously, I am talking 80 degrees weather all week long!! I am not complaining... it has been quite a while since I have been in hot weather therefore, I sure did enjoy it. 

Everything about Summer takes me to this very pink place in my head... and this time around I wanted to pull off February's trend of RED and PINK together. It is girly, flirty and it makes me want to put on a flowy dress and twirl around my living room! :)    

IMAGE SOURCE


These colors also seem to work pretty well in wall art! I wouldn't mind hanging these beauties up in our apartment... now getting Chris' ok,  well that would be whole a different story! Maybe one day when I have a girl cave, I might be able to mix the right amount of pink, red, white with lots of gold accents. And lets not forget a sign on the door that states: "Beware of pretty girls twirling!", because we all know that I am guilty of doing such thing when no one is home :)   

IMAGE SOURCE 1 & 2

Are you embracing the warm weather with any specific color inspiration? I am always opened to new color experiences and mixes. 

Ta-ta friends and until next time!


xoxo,
m

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger