currently obsessed

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hello and welcome back! Twitter... One website that has changed my life. No kidding... I had a REALLY hard time at first understanding the ins and outs of this ever intriguing social media website. But let me tell you, that when I did my life transformed into this constant changing and ever learning world. I am obsessed with it and cannot get enough of what is being "tweeted". 

One twitter day, I came across this brand called Birdaria and fell in love with the designs (especially the art work). It has a great twist to geometric modern lines and bold colors, making me want more wall space to hang these beauties up.   


1. 2. 3.

Gorgeous and original, right? I definitely have all of them on my need-this-in-my-apartment list. So thank you twitter for the wonderful insight! :) Check out more art and designs here - there is a lot more where this came from. 

Have any new and interesting designers, artists on your list? Please do share.

xoxo,
m

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger