spring fling

Monday, March 16, 2015


Let's face it, winter is great but when Spring comes along that is all we talk about. The news is out, the tulips are covering our Instagram feed and J Crew just added THE white vintage cropped pants to the new arrivals page.

No better time to share my go to season staples. It all starts with the white cropped pants, button down shirt and nude heels. Casual, comfortable and chic! That is all I think about lately. Whenever I put together an outfit or go shopping for something I need, the first and last thing that comes to mind is "will I feel 100% comfortable in this?" When it comes to picking an outfit for the day, no one wants to end up in that super uncomfortable, pull here, tuck there situation. I am so guilty of this!!!

After many days starting at my closet and desperately trying to mix and match pieces, I decided to stick with certain color palletes and easy to pair prints. White, black, grey, nude. Repeat. Always works and leaves you with tons of room to add stripes, polka dots and texture. I leave the bold patterns (aka Lilly Pulitzer, Kate Spade, etc) to dresses. Makes it simple to wear and adds that summer feeling to any wardrobe.

What about you? How do you transition from winter to spring? And aren't those white pants perfect?

xoxo,
m


0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger