i would live here: miriam schneider of snail mail shop

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

All images via Rue Magazine
Have you ever encountered a picture on Pinterest that wasn't connected to any link whatsoever, but you were so in love with it that you just had to find the source? This happened to me this weekend, when I saw this amazing living room. After searching all over the web, I finally found the source and it had to be the one and only Rue Magazine. 

This lovely SF abode belongs to Miriam Schneider of Snail Mail Shop. The lovely letterpress business, where you can find all kinds of paper goods.  

Miriam's home has the perfect balance of girly and earthy. She incorporates colors such as pink, gold and white with light browns and black. This is exactly what I try to do in my own home, and I've got to say that she nailed it! 






Can I move in already? Hope your week is off to a fantastic start!


xoxo,
m

p.s: what does your dream home look like? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SPARK YOUR PRINT All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger